Friday, July 17, 2009

Gotta start somewhere

Ok, I've never blogged before, so i don't really know how this works. I've never been good at writing down things about my day to day life. Even as a kid I never really had a journal or a place to write down my thoughts, and when i did try to keep up with a journal I would just end up giving up a few days later and go back to whatever else it was I was doing at the time. Not this time though! This time im going to commit ( I say that everytime, but this time I mean it!). I need a place where I can write down all the thoughts and ideas that go through my head and I think that writing a journal and keeping it to yourself is very ....well selfish. I'd much rather share my thoughts with others and hopefully get some possitive feedback from people who read this ( all two of you...). So here goes nothing...literaly! This has been my first of hopefully many blog posts, and I hope I haven't bored you to death so that you may leave me a little comment or just say "hey I read this". I will be much more motivated to writing if i know people are reading. I promise my next post will have a little more meaning. Peace.



-Mat

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see what comes out of this.
    By 'this', I guess I mean you!

    ReplyDelete