Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Back from a short...break
After almost an entire year, I've decided to get back to writing in this blog. I took a bit of a hiatus from writing, but my life has changed so immensely this past year, that I feel I need to start documenting it. My life has become so crazy that I find it hard to keep up with everyday, and most of the time I feel myself barely able to catch up to myself before I'm thrown into a new endeavor. So that's why I feel I need to get back to writing this blog. I need to start documenting my life as often as possible, because I know that at this point, I am in such a transitional phase in my life and I am going to want to look back at all that has happened, not through pictures or videos, but through writing. Hell, I take too many pictures as is. So thats that, I don't care if anyone even reads this because I'm more doing this for myself and not so that I can tell everyone my life story and have them notice me. I just want to be able to remember me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment